Monday, March 02, 2009

after much contemplation and being easily persuaded...
ive decided to revive the blog.
yes.
didnt actually think i would in the beginning.
so ya'll can stop bitchin and whining and moaning k? (that goes to you WaiCheng and Mr. Derren Kuan!)

im feelin that 2009 is quite crap of a year so far (for me personally).
started off horrible, with me losing my voice on NYE.
followed by a series of unfortunate events.
im feeling very unlucky this year.
saturday i ended up wiht a freaking NAIL in my car tire.
and today. some axel/arm thing of the wheel broke so i just went to change it.
on the way to the workshop, i saw a hit and run, and the guy was right on the road in front of me.. and all the blood oozing down from his head. friday nite there was a hit-&-run again at the subang exit of the highway.
* i forgot to add that my computer just died on me! urgh! have yet to send it to the shop for repairs.*

now with the end of year2, im starting to feel the pressure.
revision has already begun for international law.
and i ask myself. waht have i learnt? uh. nothing haha. all i know is.... malaysia had an island with some turtle sanctuary and lighthouse which was enough evidence for them to claim soverignty.

and people are starting to pick the accomodation for Reading. i cant believe its nearly time!
my choice is most likely Sherfield Hall. because im stupid enough to pay an extra 1000pounds for my own toilet. i rather not walk the hallways in a towel/have to carry all my clothes to the communal bathroom each time i wanna shower. and im very OCD about sharing toilets.

so thats about it for now. House of Lords awaits me. but im honestly not in the mood.
fingers cross that i'll keep this up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home