Monday, May 25, 2009

im feeling like a big fat gummy bear!!
been eating lots the past week.
post exams/holidays enjoyment.
lots of eating = being totally broke!

went out for banana leaf in bangsar last week with inez zad and jason. roamed the "street" of bangsar but plans cut short due to the rain.

lil bro had a farewell party on friday cuz he's changing to a diff school. had to help car pool em since 1 car wasnt enuff.
girl #1 - (discussion about her new bf or something)... i was lyin on the bed and he just kissed me.
girl #2 - omg!! omg!! how did u feel?
girl #1 - i was SO scared! i thought i was going to loose my virginity.
omfg. kill me. and these are 14 year old CHILDREN. i feel so freaking OLD.

FJ Benjamin sale on the weekend! was at Centro in klang. finally klang has a decent warehouse sale! was at bangsar village last year. again with zad and TTW. usual kakis (inez and jet) baliked to cheras. yays. more happiness. mmm this year they had the GAP, Guess, Banana Republic, Raoul and LaSenza. pretty happy with my splurges.

this to do this week. clean up my room? all my notes are still on the bed + floor + table/any surface available. format the PC. more shopping? laptop browsing. biking on wed. banana leaf after. BBQ party on thursday at my place (all invited btw).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home