Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Apologies for the lack of updates.
Been pretty busy the past week.
Mostly doing visa crap..

omggggg fuck my life. haha. visa really makes me not wanna go to UK now. everyday involves something visa related. making payment. getting forms. taking photos. constantly emailing for papers. calls to and from classmates. rescheduling appointments. now i gotta postpone it another 2 weeks, cuz they're JUST sending our transcripts from UK now. and i need my passport next week for Bali trip.

Other than that.. just going out with friends and bumming with the brother who's on holidays now. Was finally cured of my 2week long cough. Dragged Jeat shopping with me yesterday to find a dress for the law ball, after much contemplation of buying/not buying another dress. dam good shopper - picked up a dress and accessories in the 1st shop itself. had to buy tape for my dress though. (jeat claims its so i can tape my parang with me. LMAO.)

Other than that.. life remains the same.. Law Ball this saturday. possible MOS after party (have a feeling we're all gonna be bored by 9pm).. birthday lunch on the weekend.. Bali next thursday..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home