Tuesday, March 10, 2009

my final non assessed assignment of the year.
typed up. printed. and handed in.
im so proud.
but now. the mother of all assignments await us.
WRITING CREDIT.
its counted as an entire subject worth.. all riding on a single essay
so better not screw it up!

successfully bought my tickets for London in september. 25th to be exact.
thank you MAS, for having such a great website. only took me 1 hour to book a single ticket.

roaming the internet and stumbled at Virgin Blue (aussie budget airlines).. they having some sale so MIGHT go visit NZ durin my June/July aussie trip. the price is like the same as flyin from melb-sydney. hopefully can go to both places. ill be greedy.

other than that. nothing much happenening. im physically feeling DRAINED. like, my body is breaking down haha.
my pimples are creating craters on my face.
thought i broke my finger when i dropped the big JD bottle, and it hit the exact edge of my finger. still bruised and.. lumpy? couldnt flex the finger the whole weekend.
and i can feel my calf muscles tensing up (low sodium) so popped some pill earlier.

will stop crapping now. international tutorial awaits me.
and im very upset i didnt get to go to Swensens today.
i already planned on what flavors to order for my earthquake.
we better go next week!!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home